☮ SWAG shitIN ME ☮
Sing Along ;


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Ayim Ismail Milne ;

Photobucket
Ayim Ismail Milne ;
Eighteen on DEC ;
I'm simple but boring ;
And Lastly , The Road to redemption has no GPS .



Twitter ;


Speaking;

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]


Last Train Home ;


Abby Aura
Boipekk
Danny Ichiroo
Ejal Spehsial
Glamour Meow
Kecyk Kia
Kiki Telor
Nana Hershey

Fuck The Past ;


Thank You ;

Please Do Not Remove. :D
Credits : feel-thenight / xoxo
Saturday, March 6, 2010 ; 8:04 PM
Title:

When troubles bring you down
and you don't know what to do ,
just look inside your heart
and you'll know that I love you .
Every one has a destiny to find ,
looking in your eyes I have found mine .
You're all I ever wanted ,
you're all I'll ever need ,
I will be yours always ,
you will have my love for eternity

When I'm with you ,
eternity is a step away ,
my love continues to grow ,
with each passing day .

This treasure of love ,
I cherish within my soul ,
how much I love you ...
you'll never really know .

You bring a joy to my heart ,
I've never felt before ,
with each touch of your hand ,
I love you more and more .

Whenever we say goodbye ,
whenever we part ,
know I hold you dearly ,
deep inside my heart .

So these seven words ,
I pray you hold true ,
"Forever And Always ,
I Will Love You ."
h u n n e y h H E A R T S s u g a r