☮ SWAG shitIN ME ☮
Sing Along ;


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Ayim Ismail Milne ;

Photobucket
Ayim Ismail Milne ;
Eighteen on DEC ;
I'm simple but boring ;
And Lastly , The Road to redemption has no GPS .



Twitter ;


Speaking;

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]


Last Train Home ;


Abby Aura
Boipekk
Danny Ichiroo
Ejal Spehsial
Glamour Meow
Kecyk Kia
Kiki Telor
Nana Hershey

Fuck The Past ;


Thank You ;

Please Do Not Remove. :D
Credits : feel-thenight / xoxo
Tuesday, May 4, 2010 ; 12:12 PM
Title: Ayim's Babygirl

Ironboyy's babygirl here  :D
And yes , updating for my lazy boy over here .

I'll love you till my last breath.

Nothing much .
Oh oh ! I made his blog unprivate .
But , mine, is still private .
Well , I don't need stalkers you see (:

So, gonna elaborate on exams today .
Baby & me had the same paper .
But , mine ended earlier than his.
Yes , english paper . Today's the starting .

Gosh,
Okay , this is from him ,
" My girlfriend's so cute that I wanted to fart at her face ."
GAHAH!

Cute huh ?
And oh yes , baby bought me Liquid Eyeliner at Watson's just now.
Thanks baby . Love you hunns (:

Watching him sleeps, made my heart smiles .
So adorable .

And oh , just now, at Compass Point earlier,
I saw that bitch.
And she was like attracting attention like OHEMGEE~!
Yeah, I know. As if that place were her dad's .

Gosh , I'm so gonna comment on this part over here.

First of all ,
She's a Indian and she claimed that she's a Eurasion .
Goodness  ! Shameless.

Secondly , she told me she went to clubs and all,
WORLD~! Lemme ask you this, " HOW OLD ARE YOU KID ?  "

Thirdly , her hair is hell spoilt ! Like you know , rebonding spoil.
Yucks! So fugly !

Fourth , She acts as if our school is her mother's runway show !
Tryna do somekind of cat walk whenever she walks.

Then , omg , she's flat chested ! And what's worst , she don't have that ass you know !
But she acts like one . And she walks like a duck .

She keeps staring at me, with a stupid blurr face .
Well, Stop it biatch.

You know, whenever I look at her face, felt like breaking into laughters!
Like seriously .
Most of the chinese in my class agreed , and seriously ,they don't like her attitude .
She's sucha attention seeker!
Her bitchiness is so waaaaaaaaaaaaay over limits ~

Baby 's sleeping already.
I guess ? Yes , he is .

I'm off to take a nap now .
And btw, I am at baby's crib.

Chao ~!